Here CEO of Fake Bake Sandra McClumpha gives TheChicGeek expert tips to fake tan like a real man;
1. Make sure you shave the day before you tan.
2. Apply oil free moisturiser to your eyebrows.
3. Fake Bake has no stain or dye so you can apply the product straight into your hairline so you do not have any white lines, (this also means there will be no orange hair follicles!).
Fake Bake Unisex Gel or Sport Daily is great for the male tanner. The Sport tan works as a tanning moisturiser, so great for those into their sports.
4. Never use too much product when you are applying a tanner especially when you are applying to arms or legs where you have more hair. Too much product will stick to the hair and make it hard to rub in.
5. Never brush your teeth after you have applied tanner to you face as this could leave a white line around your mouth.
Below - Fake Bake SPORT Daily Tan - £14.50